Keto Chocolate Truffles
- Stir together melted chocolate, avocado, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, Wholesome ZeroSugar Organic Erythritol, vanilla and salt until blended and smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is firm enough to roll.
- Roll 1 tbsp chocolate mixture into balls; coat in remaining cocoa powder. Transfer to parchment paper–lined tray. Refrigerate before serving.
- Alternatively, roll truffles in Organic Erythritol, chopped almonds, pecans, macadamia nuts or unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Substitute coconut, almond, orange or mint extract for vanilla extract if desired.
Makes: About 18 truffles