Keto Crockpot Gingerbread with Vanilla Whipped Cream
- Cake: Grease pot of slow cooker and line bottom and sides with 2 pieces of parchment paper (crisscross pieces inside slow cooker, crushing paper to fit and run up against sides). In bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cloves; set aside.
- Using electric mixer, beat together Organic Erythritol and ghee until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, incorporating each one fully before adding the next one. Beat in vanilla.
- With mixer on low, alternately add almond flour mixture in 3 parts and almond milk in 2 parts, starting and ending with almond flour mixture (scrape down side of bowl as needed between additions).
- Scrape batter into prepared slow cooker, and smooth top. Cover and cook on low setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until tester inserted into center of cake comes out clean. Remove lid; let cake cool for 15 minutes in slow cooker. Using edges of parchment paper, carefully lift gingerbread cake out of slow cooker. Invert onto serving plate; remove parchment paper. Let cool completely.
- Whipped Cream Topping: Whip cream and vanilla in mixer until soft peaks start to form (About 7-10 minutes). Sprinkle Erythritol over top; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Slice keto gingerbread cake and serve with dollop of vanilla whipped cream.
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 cup Wholesome ZeroSugar Organic Erythritol
- 3/4 cup ghee (or butter)
- 6 cage free eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Wholesome ZeroSugar Organic Erythritol
- 1/3 tsp vanilla extract