Keto, Gluten-Free Pigs-in-a-Blanket
- Pastry Dough: Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk together almond flour, Organic Erythritol, baking powder, xanthan gum, garlic powder and salt; set aside.
- In microwave-safe bowl, combine cream cheese and mozzarella; microwave on Medium for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted. Stir in almond flour mixture and egg, mixing until dough is formed.
- On work surface, pat pastry into disk; roll into 1/4-inch thickness between 2 sheets of parchment paper. Cut into twelve 4- x 2-inch rectangles.
- Pigs in a Blanket: Working with one at a time, place piece of cooked hot dog on one short end of pastry rectangle; roll pastry around hot dog. Place on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- Whisk together Organic Erythritol and mustard; brush over top of each roll. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp Wholesome Organic ZeroSugar Erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 oz brick-style plain cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 natural hot dogs or sausages, Cooked and cut into thirds
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Organic ZeroSugar Erythritol
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)