Keto Lemon Snowballs (No-Bake)
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy; beat in 1/2 cup Wholesome ZeroSugar Organic Erythritol, sour cream, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla and salt until smooth. Beat in coconut oil. Stir in almond flour until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm enough to roll.
- Toss together shredded coconut with remaining Organic Erythritol; place in shallow dish. One at a time, roll batter into 1-inch balls, then coat in coconut mixture. Place on parchment paper–lined tray.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until firm. (Can be refrigerated for up 5 days.)
- Alternatively, roll in toasted chopped almonds for Almond Lemon Truffles.
- Serve in pretty paper cups for a holiday dessert or as a special treat for Santa on his busy night.
Makes: About 24 snowballs
- 1 pkg (8 oz) brick-style plain cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Wholesome ZeroSugar Organic Erythritol, divided use
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut