Keto Orange Raspberry Almond Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners; set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together almond flour, 6 tbsp Organic Erythritol, coconut flour, baking powder and salt. In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, coconut oil, orange zest and vanilla; whisk into almond flour mixture. Fold in raspberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups; sprinkle with almonds and remaining Organic Erythritol. Bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and tester inserted into center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with butter
- Substitute blueberries or blackberries for raspberries.
- Substitute lemon or lime zest for orange zest.
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup Wholesome ZeroSugar Organic Erythritol, divided
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cage-free organic eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp organic orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- Butter for serving (optional)