Keto Sushi Bowl on Cauliflower Rice
- Cauliflower Sushi Rice: Stir together vinegar, Erythritol and salt; sprinkle gelatin over top. Let stand for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in skillet set over medium-high heat, heat sesame oil and coconut oil. Stir in cauliflower rice; cook, stirring, for about 1 minute or until well coated. Stir in coconut milk; cook, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until cauliflower rice reaches desired tenderness.
- Stir in gelatin mixture. Cook, stirring, for about 1 minute or until almost no liquid remains in bottom of skillet and cauliflower rice is tender. Remove from heat; let cool completely. Fluff with spatula before serving.
- Sushi Bowl: Stir together mayonnaise and sriracha. Divide Cauliflower Sushi Rice between 2 bowls. Top with crab, smoked salmon, cucumber, avocado and green onion. Drizzle with spicy mayonnaise mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Makes 2 bowls
- Serve with seasoned tamari sauce (stir together 2 tbsp tamari, 1 tsp Erythritol and 1 tsp rice wine vinegar).
- Add more of your favorite low-carb veggies – try sliced bell peppers, radishes or cabbage.
- Cauliflower Sushi Rice:
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Wholesome Organic ZeroSugar Erythritol
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp gelatin
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (or coconut cream)(unsweetened)
- Sushi Bowl:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- 4 oz imitation or real cooked crab meat, flaked
- 2 oz smoked salmon
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds