Keto Sweet & Spicy Bacon Cream Cheese Celery Boats
- Using electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, sriracha, Erythritol, mustard and salt until blended.
- Cut celery stalks into 3-inch lengths. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly into celery stalks.
- Sprinkle with bacon, chives & paprika for fully loaded keto celery boats.
- 1/4 cup brick-style plain cream cheese
- 1 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tsp Wholesome Organic ZeroSugar Erythritol
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt
- 4 stalks celery
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Chives or green onion, finely chopped
- 1 pinch paprika