Keto Sweet & Spicy Chicken Bacon Skewers
- Soak 6 large bamboo skewers in cold water for at least 30 minutes; set aside. Whisk together vinegar, Organic Erythritol, mustard, coconut oil, garlic, chili flakes, salt and pepper; set aside. Evenly thread chicken, bacon, red onion, zucchini and yellow peppers on skewers.
- Preheat grill to medium heat; grease grate well. Grill skewers for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until well-marked. Cook, turning and brushing with glaze, for 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Garnish with chives.
Tips: Serve over steamed or stir-fried cauliflower rice.
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Wholesome ZeroSugar Organic Erythritol
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/4 lb boneless chicken thighs, cut into 48 (1-inch) pieces
- 6 slices bacon or pancetta, each cut into 4 pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into about 30 chunks
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 30 slices
- 2 small yellow peppers, cut into 30 chunks
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives