Lemon Mascarpone Fruit Dip
- Beat together frosting, mascarpone, lemon zest, lemon juice, milk and vanilla until smooth. Transfer to serving dish.
- Serve with assorted fruit for dipping.
Tip: Dip can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to 2 days. Bring to room temperature before serving.
- 1 jar (12.5 oz) Wholesome Organic Vanilla Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Assorted fruit (strawberries, and kiwi, apple and banana slices), for dipping