Lime and Agave Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Tear off eight pieces of foil, two for each piece of salmon. Place one serving of salmon on one piece of foil. Season the salmon with a little sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Combine salmon, red onion, scallions, and cloves of garlic.
- Combine the olive oil, Organic Blue Agave, lime juice and touch of cinnamon in a glass measuring cup. Pour the sauce all over the salmon pieces. Sprinkle the salmon with onions, scallions and garlic.
- Place the remaining pieces of foil on each serving and fold the edges to create a packet. Bake in a preheated oven for roughly 20 minutes, till it flakes easily but is not dried out.