Low Carb Turkey Brie Wraps with Allulose Cranberry Chutney
- In saucepan set over medium heat, combine cranberries, Allulose Granulated Sweetener, 1/2 cup water, vinegar, ginger, cinnamon, coriander, allspice and cloves; bring to boil. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Mix cornstarch with 4 tsp water. Add to chutney. Cook for about 2 minutes or until thickened. Let cool completely.
- Wrap: Spread each tortilla with mustard, leaving 1-inch border at top and bottom. Top with arugula, turkey, Brie and 2 tbsp chutney.
- Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly starting from bottom.
- Substitute orange juice for water if desired.
- Serve Cranberry Chutney with cheese as an easy appetizer, as a sandwich spread or as a dipping sauce.
Makes: 2 wraps
Nutrition Facts: Per 1 wrap, Calories 260, Fat 11g, Saturated Fat 6g, Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 980mg, Carbohydrate 30g, Fiber 18g, Sugars 2g, Protein 18g
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup Wholesome Allulose Granulated Sweetener
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp each ground cinnamon, coriander and allspice
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 2 tsp organic cornstarch
- 2 low-carb tortillas
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup arugula
- 3 oz sliced deli turkey (or leftover holiday turkey)
- 2 oz sliced Brie cheese