No-Bake Dark Chocolate Stevia Coconut Bars
- Line 9-inch square pan with parchment paper, leaving 2-inch overhang on sides. Stir together melted chocolate and 1 tbsp melted coconut oil; set aside.
- Toss together shredded coconut, remaining coconut oil, Organic Stevia, vanilla and salt until well combined; press firmly into prepared pan. Pour chocolate mixture over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set. Using parchment paper as handles, remove from pan. Cut into bars.
- Sprinkle top with flaked sea salt if desired.
- To melt chocolate: Place chocolate in heatproof bowl set over saucepan of hot (not boiling) water, stirring until smooth. Alternatively, place chocolate into microwavable bowl; microwave on Medium, stirring every 30 seconds, for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and melted.