No-Bake Stevia Cookie Dough Bars
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the dry ingredients (almond flour, Organic Stevia and salt). Set aside. In another mixing bowl, stir together the wet ingredients (cashew butter, coconut oil and vanilla). Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spread the cookie dough into the pan. Press the mixture down well that sticks together well. Place loaf pan into the freezer and let the bars herded up for about 1 hour.
- Remove bars from the freezer and melt chocolate chips by placing them in a small microwave save bowl with 1 teaspoon coconut oil. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring after every interval until the chocolate chips have melted. This shouldn’t take more than 1 minute. Once melted, pour chocolate over the hardened cookie dough and spread so the bars are coated in a thin layer of chocolate. Place loaf pan back into the freezer for 10-20 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Once the chocolate has set remove bars from the loaf pan, by pulling up the parchment and cut the bars into squares. Enjoy right away and store any leftover bars in the freezer or fridge.
Recipe by: Eating Bird Food
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup cashew butter (almond or peanut butter will work too)
- 1/4 cup melted organic coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Wholesome Organic Stevia
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Chocolate Topping: 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp organic coconut oil