No Bake Creamsicle Cheesecake Bars
- Line a 9×9 inch baking pan with parchment paper, with an overhang for easy removal.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, organic stevia, and salt. Stir in the melted butter until the mixture begins to clump together.
- Turn out into the prepared baking pan and press firmly and evenly into the bottom. Use a flat-bottomed glass or measuring cup to even it out as much as possible. Freeze while making the filling.
- In a food processor or high-powered blender, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, orange juice, orange zest, stevia, vanilla extract and orange extract. Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Taste mixture and increase sweetener if desired. Sprinkle with gelatin and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the crust and spread evenly with an offset spatula. Chill until firm, about 4 hours. If you want it to set faster, you can freeze it for a few hours.
- Use the parchment paper edges to remove from the pan. Cut into 16 squares.
Recipe by: All Day I Dream About Food
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Wholesome Organic Stevia
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 16 ounces (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- zest of one medium organic orange
- 3 to 4 tsp Wholesome Organic Stevia
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 1 tbsp grassfed gelatin