No-Bake Fruity Bear & Peanut Butter Squares
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with enough parchment paper to overhang edges; set aside. In small saucepan set over medium heat, melt butter and coconut oil. Stir in sugar; cook, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves.
- Stir together oats, butter mixture, peanut butter and vanilla until well combined.
- Scrape mixture into prepared pan; press firmly into even layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Spread frosting evenly over top and garnish with fruity bears. Remove from pan; cut into 16 squares.
Tip: If avoiding peanuts, sub Sun Butter for Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups large flake oats
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter (or SunButter)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Wholesome Organic Wild White Strawberry Frosting
- 1 pkg (2.75 oz) Surf Sweets Organic Fruity Bears