Organic Jelly Bean Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with foil if desired and grease.
- Cream together butter and organic sugars. Blend in organic eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients. Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the butter mixture. Fold in organic jelly beans.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of cookie dough onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes until light golden brown.
- Cool on cookie sheets for three minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Yield: Approx 3 dozen cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Wholesome Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 cup Wholesome Organic Light Brown Sugar
- 2 large cage-free organic eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups Surf Sweets Organic Jelly Beans