Organic Vanilla Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line 24 muffin pans with paper liners. Sprinkle lightly with flour.
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder together.
- Cream butter and add sugar, beat until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, stir in vanilla.
- If needed, add milk a bit at a time to bring batter to a thick but pourable consistency.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full, bake about 20 minutes.
- Cream the butter with an electric mixer until light, fluffy and pale.
- Slowly add the organic powdered sugar, whipping cream and vanilla until thoroughly mixed.
- Swirl or pipe the frosting over cupcakes. Decorate with edible flowers, sprinkles or organic candies.
- In a rush° – Try Wholesome! Organic Frosting.
- Cupcake Ingredients:
- 2 cups all-purpose organic flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup organic unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups Wholesome Organic Sugar
- 2 cage-free organic eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Organic Milk, if needed
- Buttercream Icing Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted organic butter, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups Wholesome Organic Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp organic whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- No time for buttercream? Try Wholesome Organic Frosting