- Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees. Line an 8-inch circular cake pan with parchment paper.
- Beat the butter and organic coconut palm sugar together until combined. Add the eggs and vanilla – beat until eggs are well incorporated.
- Add the flour, baking powder and baking soda. Stir or mix just until combined. Transfer batter to the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Arrange the peach slices in a circle on top of the batter. Arrange the blueberries over the top of the cake. Sprinkle the top with organic turbinado sugar or powdered sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes. It probably won’t be done yet, but better to check it early. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cake springs back when touched. Remove from the oven, lift the cake out of the pan using the parchment paper, cool for a few minutes, slice and serve.
Recipe Source: Pinch of Yum