- Keep the skins, but remove the pits of 2-3 peaches. Coarsely chop enough peaches to fill 2 full cups.
- In a pot over medium-high heat, add in the 2 cups chopped peaches, water, and Wholesome Organic Stevia. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat and simmer (uncovered) for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Pour the peach mixture into a high powdered blender. Remove the center of the blender lid to allow for steam release. Cover the blender with a towel and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled through, about an hour.
- Press the peach mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a large pitcher. Use a spoon to press through the sieve and then discard any solids leftover. Stir in the fresh lemon juice (you’ll use about 6-7 lemons). Slice the remaining peaches and add to the pitcher.
- Fill up 8 cups halfway with ice and then add the lemonade. If desired garnish the glass with fresh mint. Slice up the last lemon and use as a garnish on the glasses if desired.
Recipe by: Chelsea’s Messy Apron