Keto Pina Colada Frozen Custard Parfait
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the egg yolks, vanilla extract, salt, pineapple and coconut milk.
- Place the bowl on top of a pot of simmering water and whisking gently but constantly, cook on medium heat until the mixture is pale and has ribbon threads for approximately 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a mixer with a whip attachment and whip for approximately 8 minutes or until the mixture is room temperature.
- Remove whip and fold in the whipped cream.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and freeze for 2 hours.
- Once ready to serve, scoop 1 ice cream scoop of mix into a parfait glass and layer with fresh pineapple tossed with Wholesome Organic Zero Erythritol and fresh coconut to the top of the glass.
- For Zero Whipped Cream: With an electric mix, beat 1 cup of heavy whipping cream with 2 tbsp Zero until fluffy (7-10 minutes).
- Top parfait with Zero whipped cream and fresh mint.
- Serve immediately.
Wholesome Organic Zero is 100% pure calorie-free Organic Erythritol, so it doesn’t contain any hidden fillers or sugar. It’s perfect for ketogenic, low carb recipes.
- 10 cage-free organic egg yolks
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 whole organic pineapple (peel & dice of the pineapple dice and toss the other half in the 4 tbsp Zero)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups organic heavy cream, whipped medium stiff and kept aside cold
- 4 tbsp Wholesome Organic Zero Erythritol
- 1 cup organic heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Wholesome Organic Zero Erythritol
- Fresh mint