Raspberry Honey Barbecue Sauce
- In a food processor, finely mince the ginger. Add the raspberries and juice and puree. Add the organic molasses, blue agave, ketchup and pepper – process until smooth.
- Remove mixture to a large bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Slit the top for steam release.
- Microwave on high for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. (You can simmer the mixture on low heat on the stove top for about 10 minutes instead of microwaving.)
Recipe source: Aura Carmi of Aura’s Kitchen
- Fresh ginger root, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 20 oz frozen raspberries, thawed with juice
- 1 cup Wholesome Organic Molasses
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Organic Honey
- 1/2 cup organic ketchup
- 1/4 – 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Ground cayenne pepper, to taste