Raspberry Lemonade Stevia Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine flour, Wholesome Organic Stevia, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, butter, applesauce, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla; pour over flour mixture. Sprinkle with raspberries. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon into 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups. Bake for about 20 minutes or until tops are firm to the touch. Let cool in pan on rack for 5 minutes. Transfer directly to rack; let cool completely.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Wholesome! Organic Stevia
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup organic milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen organic raspberries