Santa’s Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 sticks organic butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Wholesome! Organic Sugar
- 3/4 cup Wholesome! Organic Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large, cage-free organic eggs
- 2 cups (12 oz package) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts