Sheet Pan Honey Dijon Chicken and Asparagus
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Stir together honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, mustard, oil, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper in small bowl. Set aside.
- Drizzle potatoes and shallots with 3 tbsp honey mixture; toss to coat. Arrange on greased, foil-lined baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle chicken with 1/3 cup honey mixture; toss to coat. Add to baking sheet; roast for 15 minutes.
- Toss asparagus with remaining honey mixture and add to baking sheet. Roast for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and instant-read thermometer registers 165ºF when inserted into thickest part of thigh, and potatoes and asparagus are tender.
- Sprinkle with chives and parsley before serving.
Replace lemon with lime or orange for a different citrus kick.
This recipe also works nicely with chicken legs or drumsticks.
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Organic Honey
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 lb baby potatoes, halved
- 6 shallots, halved
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 3 lb)
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tbsp each finely chopped fresh chives and parsley