Lindsay Ostrom is the founder of Pinch of Yum- a personal blog that documents her favorite recipes in addition to life stories and travel adventures. Pinch of Yum is known for its flavorful and healthy recipes, beautiful photography, blogging resources, and a strong personal connection.
Content from Pinch of Yum has been featured on sites like Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, MSN, Today, the Kitchn, SHAPE, Smart Passive Income, Mixergy, and more. Lindsay's favorite things in life are photography, sunny days, Sage the dog, and a big plate of Pad Thai.
S’mores Waffles with Nutella and Toasted Coconut
- Stir all the waffle batter ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until well combined. Preheat a waffle iron.
- Pour batter into waffle iron and cook until golden brown. While it’s still in the waffle iron, cut the waffle in half and carefully spread each side with Nutella. Add a layer of mini marshmallows to one of the two halves, and then fold the remaining half over on top of the marshmallows. Close the waffle iron enough to press both sides together and melt the marshmallows (about 3-4 minutes).
- Remove from waffle iron and top with syrup, toasted coconut, and more crushed graham crackers.
Recipe by Pinch of Yum
- Waffle Batter:
- 2 cage-free eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1½ cups organic milk
- ¼ cup Wholesome! Organic Honey
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- Filling / Toppings:
- mini marshmallows
- Wholesome! Organic Pancake Syrup
- toasted coconut
- crushed graham crackers