Stevia Trail Mix Blondies
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Beat together butter and Wholesome Organic Stevia until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time; beat in vanilla. Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt; stir into butter mixture.
- Combine almonds, cranberries, chocolate chips, peanuts, raisins and pumpkin seeds; stir into batter. Spread batter in parchment paper-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging. Let cool in pan on rack. Cut into squares.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Organic Stevia
- 3 cage-free organic eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp chopped unsalted peanuts
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds or pepitas