Strawberry Kiwi Pinwheels
- Spread tortillas evenly with frosting.
- Top evenly with strawberry and kiwi slices. Roll up to enclose filling. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Remove plastic wrap and slice each roll into pinwheels. Serve immediately.
- For added crunch and protein, add some chopped toasted almonds.
- For a tropical twist, replace strawberries with mango slices.
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Organic Wild White Strawberry Frosting
- 3/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup sliced kiwi