Strawberry Shortcake Pops
- Bake your favorite pound cake, we love this Gluten Free Pound Cake for this recipe.
- Allow cake to cool completely and then start to break it up into crumbs.
- Mix frosting and strawberries into the crumbled cake and form into balls.
- Place popsicle sticks halfway into each ball and freeze for 30 minutes to one hour
- Once frozen, dip each pop into melted white chocolate and sprinkle with dehydrated strawberries. Allow to set. (You can place them in a fridge or freezer to speed up this process.)