Teddy Bear Beach Cocktails
- In shallow dish, combine 1 tbsp agave and 1 tbsp water. Place coconut in separate shallow dish. Wet rims of 4 cocktail glasses with agave mixture; dip into coconut. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- In cocktail shaker, shake together pineapple juice, coconut water, lime juice and remaining agave with ice. Strain into rimmed glasses. Top with soda water.
- Place each fruity bear in watermelon ring; skewer with cocktail umbrellas. Garnish drinks with lounging teddy bears.
Tip: Add 1 tbsp of freshly grated ginger to cocktails for a hint of spice.
- 2 tbsp Wholesome Organic Blue Agave, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded toasted coconut
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup soda water, chilled
- 4 Surf Sweets Organic Fruity Bears
- 4 Surf Sweets Organic Watermelon Rings
- 4 cocktail umbrellas