If you want to start the school year off right, add this adorably delicious recipe to the top of your after-school snack list. It’s fun, easy and allergy friendly!
What You’ll Need:
- Organic Apples
- Sunflower Butter
- Surf Sweets Gummy Worms
- Gluten Free Raw Oats (optional)
How To Make:
- Remove apple cores.
- Cut apple into slices, approximately 1 cm thick.
- Add sunflower butter to an apple slice, top with another slice.
- Sprinkle raw oats along the sides of the sandwich (optional)
- Place Gummy Worms in apple core.
Your kids will love this fun after-school treat. And with all those mindfully delicious ingredients, you will too!