Jan. 9, 2017. Now that we are full swing into 2017, we thought it would be fun to take a glance back at 2016 and share the recipes you all loved the most! In this blog post, you will find the TOP 10 Recipes from 2016. We hope you enjoy them and if you didn’t get a chance to try them last year, now is your chance! Enjoy!
1. This Cinnamon Agave Apple Granola is a delicious recipe to have on hand for a quick breakfast or a mid-day snack!
2. It’s still chilly out, but come spring, you have to make this Watermelon Agua Fresca! So refreshing once the temperatures rise!
3. Speaking of rising temperatures, who is ready for summer? A very popular recipe from summer 2016 – Dairy Free Fudgesicles!
4. So many great cookie recipes, so little time! Shorten the search and try these Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies!
5. Need a quick chocolate fix? Everyone loved this 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake we shared last year. It’s quick and delicious!
6. Another quick recipe when short on time – Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats. Put it together the night before and in the morning, breakfast is served!
7. This one was super popular during the holidays last year and it’s also great year-round! Give this Focaccia Bread a try this year!
8. This recipe is always a great one to have on hand – perfect for after school dance practices and post workouts. This Coconut Lemon Sports Drink has all the hydration you need!
9. & 10. The final two were great during the holidays, they each make for great gifts and guess what? They are also perfect for Valentine’s Day! The Sugar Body Scrub is perfect for your friends and Chocolate Malt Jar Cakes are great for co-workers or neighbors!
Hopefully one of your New Year’s Resolutions is to bake more or try new recipes, because you know we have you covered with these great recipes. Plus, we have hundreds more in our Recipe Library just for you!
Happy New Year!