Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc. is a dynamic and progressive food business. We recruit the best people to become part of our team. We have created a respectful workplace where people are treated fairly and are highly motivated to succeed. Our team is passionate about our products and genuinely believe them to be the best available. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team. We offer many challenging career opportunities, competitive salaries, and numerous benefits for experienced professionals.
Have a look at our open positions. If you would like to apply for one of these sweet spots, you can easily apply for a career at Wholesome online.
Customer Service Representative
Location: Sugar Land, TX. Key Tasks: This position is responsible for the efficient receipt and processing of customer orders. Also responsible for accurately answering inquiries from consumers and customers (direct, indirect and potential.)
- Receive and enter customer orders.
- Verify requests for discounts using off-invoice calendar.
- Liaise with Operations team regarding inventory.
- Interact daily with consumers, customer’s warehouses and carriers.
- Field consumer and customer questions via phone and email.
- Help qualify potential new customers.
- Handle customer and consumer complaints. Make sure all appropriate paperwork is completed.
- Process credits when necessary.
- Assist in processing sample requests
- The successful candidate will self-motivated, high-energy, articulate, customer service focused individual willing to work in a team environment.
- The successful candidate will be eager and ready to grow as the position develops into one of ever-increasing responsibility.
- Team player with excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to details a must
- Syspro experience a plus
- Interest in the natural foods industry a plus
- High School Diploma required
Supervision Required: Requires independent judgement, good time management skills, and ability to prioritize with minimal supervision.
Physical Demands: Ability to stand, walk, sit, talk and listen. Use of hands to grasp, handle, pick-up and type. Reach with hands and arms. Ability to climb, balance and lift up to 25 pounds.
Sugar Land, Texas 77478