Sugar Land, TX (September 20, 2013) – Wholesome Sweeteners today announced the launch of a new interactive website, WholesomeSweeteners.com. The website was designed to celebrate the connections made through life’s sweet moments by offering a forum for exchanging recipe ideas and providing practical product information that’s easy to find.
The new site features:
- · Over 800 recipes to browse, including cooking secrets from celebrities like Gale Gand and Rick Bayless
- · Vegetarian & vegan recipes from renowned authors & chefs, Marilu Henner, Marie Oser & Fran Costigan
- · Delicious gluten-free recipes from author & Chef Carol Kicinski
- · Printable coupons and sweet online deals
- · Sugar free baking ideas with deliciously sweet, calorie-free Organic Stevia
- · The ability for users to submit their own recipes to the site
- · The opportunity for users to rate and review recipes on the site
- · Fun cooking videos celebrating food and romance
- · Direct connections to Wholesome!’ social media channels where the company hosts numerous contests each year
“We recognize that cooking and baking with our Fair Trade Certified, organic, natural and Non-GMO Project verified sweeteners is about more than the product. It’s also about the ability to share good food with loved ones and the memories you make while doing so. This site is meant to make it easy to find information to enhance those experiences,” said Vice President Pauline McKee of Wholesome Sweeteners.
The new WholesomeSweeteners.com utilizes a fresh, image-driven design filled with engaging, consistently updated content that provides ideas for preparing and sharing food that sweetens life.
About Wholesome Sweeteners: Wholesome Sweeteners is the nation’s leader in Fair Trade Certified, Organic, Non-GMO Verified, and sustainably produced sugars, syrups, nectars and honeys. Founded in 2001 in Sugar Land, Texas, Wholesome Sweeteners’ mission is to bring sweet, joyous moments to every delicious occasion and to leave the planet better than we found it. Fair Trade means that farmers can buy land, send their kids to school, and build thriving communities. Premiums paid by Wholesome Sweeteners have helped bring clean water, electricity, schools and health care facilities to villages in Malawi, Mexico, Brazil, and Paraguay. www.WholesomeSweet.com