Allulose Cherry Ginger Scones
- Preheat oven 350° In large bowl, stir together almond flour, 1/3 cup Allulose Granulated Sweetener, ginger, baking soda, and salt; add cherries, tossing well.
- In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, ginger, lemon zest and vanilla; whisk into almond flour mixture, mixing until dough comes together.
- On parchment paper–lined baking sheet, gather dough into 8-inch round, about 1-inch thick. Cut into 6 wedges. Gently lift scones and distribute around pan, leaving about 2 inches in between.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch. Sprinkle tops with remaining Allulose Granulated Sweetener. Let cool.
Tip: Serve with a dollop of whipped coconut cream if desired.
Makes 6 Scones
Nutrition Facts: Per 1 scone, Calories 250, Fat 20g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 280mg, Carbohydrate 13g, Fiber 5g, Sugars 6g, Protein 10g
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Allulose Granulated Sweetener, divided
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3/4 tsp baking soda (gluten-free)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup frozen pitted cherries, chopped
- 2 cage free organic eggs
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract