Allulose Chocolate Quinoa Protein Bars
- In food processor, pulse coconut until finely ground. Add Allulose Granulated Sweetener, peanut butter, quinoa, peanuts, protein powder, cocoa, coconut oil, chia seeds, hemp seeds, sesame seeds and salt; pulse until combined.
- Press into 8-inch square pan lined with enough parchment paper to leave 2-inch overhang. Refrigerate overnight or until set. Cut into bars.
Tip: Add cocoa nibs to bars for added chocolate flavor.
Makes: 12 Bars
Nutrition Facts: Per 1 bar, Calories 310, Fat 24g, Saturated Fat 12g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 85mg, Carbohydrate 12g, Fiber 5g, Sugars 2g, Protein 12g
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup Wholesome Allulose Granulated Sweetener
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened protein powder
- 1/3 cup Fair Trade cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt