Allulose Hemp Banana Bread
Allulose is a great sweetener for baking as it keeps quick breads fluffy and moist.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- Whisk together whole grain flour, rye flour, hemp hearts, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt.
- In separate bowl, whisk together bananas, Wholesome Allulose Granulated, yogurt, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla; whisk into flour mixture. Scrape batter into prepared pan; smooth top.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and tester inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool on rack before slicing.
Tip: Stir chopped walnuts or pecans into batter if desired.
Makes: 1 loaf (8 slices)
Nutrition Facts: Per 1/8 of loaf, Calories 250, Fat 14g, Saturated Fat 9g, Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 300mg, Carbohydrate 27g, Fiber 5g, Sugars 5g, Protein 8g
- 1 cup whole-grain flour
- 1/2 cup rye flour
- 1/3 cup hemp hearts
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups mashed ripe banana
- 2/3 cup Wholesome Allulose, Granulated
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 cage free organic eggs
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract