Allulose Sweet & Spicy Thai Pork Salad
- Heat oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat; cook pork, shallot, garlic, ginger, salt and chili flakes for 5 to 8 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Stir in Allulose Granulated Sweetener, lime juice, chili paste, fish sauce and sesame oil.
- Arrange lettuce and cucumbers in serving dish; spoon pork mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, Thai basil, mint, peanuts and Thai chili pepper.
Tips: Alternatively, serve ground pork mixture in lettuce wraps.
Makes: 2 servings
Nutrition Facts: Per 1/2 recipe, Calories 550, Fat 38g, Saturated Fat 14g, Cholesterol 85mg, Sodium 1490mg, Carbohydrate 17g, Fiber 4g, Sugars 6g, Protein 35g
- 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 10 oz lean ground pork
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp each salt and red chili flakes
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Allulose Granulated Sweetener
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp garlic chili paste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 cups shredded organic lettuce or spring mix
- 2 mini cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh Thai basil, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped toasted peanuts
- 1 Thai chili pepper, thinly sliced