Avocado Tuna Power Bowl & Allulose Thai Chili Vinaigrette
Allulose is a great sweetener to reduce carbs in homemade dressings and vinaigrette.
- For the Thai Chili Vinaigrette: Whisk together Allulose Liquid Sweetener, tamari, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, Thai chili pepper and salt.
- For the Power Bowls: Divide greens between 2 bowls. Peel, pit & slice the avocado. Top greens with tuna, avocado, celery, cucumber and green onions.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette dressing.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and nori seaweed.
Tip: Substitute grilled or poached shrimp or salmon for tuna if desired.
Makes: 2 Power Bowls
Nutrition Facts: Per 1 bowl, Calories 280, Fat 16g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 790mg, Carbohydrate 18g, Fiber 7g, Sugars 4g, Protein 23g
- 2 tbsp Wholesome Allulose, Liquid Sweetener
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 fresh Thai chili pepper, seeded & diced
- 1 Pinch salt
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 can (6 oz) tuna, drained
- 1 small ripe avocado
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 mini cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 sheet nori seaweed, torn into pieces