Banana Oat Pancakes
- Rub the butter into the flour, then stir in the oats and organic sugar.
- Add the egg and stir in the milk gradually. Beat the bananas into the mixture.
- Drop tablespoonful of the mixture onto a hot greased griddle or heavy frying pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve fresh and warm with butter and Wholesome Organic Pancake Syrup or Blue Agave
- 2 tbsp unsalted organic butter
- 1 cup self-raising unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 large cage-free organic egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup organic or soy milk
- 2 large Fair Trade organic bananas, mashed
- Wholesome Organic Pancake Syrup