Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Carefully spoon out firm hardened layer of coconut “cream” on top of can into bowl, reserving coconut water. Using electric mixer, beat coconut cream until light and fluffy; beat in 1 packet Wholesome Organic Stevia.
- In blender, combine reserved coconut water, carrots, ice, banana, pineapple, quinoa, remaining Organic Stevia, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves; blend until smooth.
- Divide between 4 glasses. Top each with dollop of whipped coconut cream and sprinkle of coconut.
- Alternatively, omit coconut whipped cream and add the whole can of coconut milk to blender with other ingredients.
- Use coconut whipped cream as a topping for desserts or add to smoothies, coffee or tea drinks.
- 1 can coconut milk (not low-fat), refrigerated overnight
- 5 packets Wholesome Organic Stevia, divided
- 1 cup packed shredded carrots
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch each ground nutmeg and cloves
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted