Choco-Pretzel Spider Webs
- Arrange pretzel sticks in a circle (9 pretzel sticks for a large spider web, 4 pretzel sticks broken in half for a mini spider web,) on a silpat, wax paper, or parchment paper lined half baking sheet(make sure it will fit inside your refrigerator first!)
- Add half the chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl then microwave on full power in 30 second increments, stirring between increments, until fully melted. Transfer chocolate to a piping bag or small ziplock bag then snip off a corner.
- Fill the center of the pretzels circles with chocolate then carefully move in ever-growing circles to create webs.
- Gently place a spooky spider in the centers of the large webs and Fruity Bears in the centers of the small webs.
- Melt remaining chocolate if needed to create more chocolate pretzel spider webs.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set then carefully peel back the silpat, wax or parchment paper and serve.
Recipe by Kristin Porter of Iowa Girl Eats