Clementine Creamsicle Panna Cotta, reduced sugar
- In saucepan set over medium heat, heat cream, Organic Stevia, clementine zest, 3/4 cup juice and salt until starting to simmer. Remove from heat; cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle gelatin over remaining juice; let stand for 5 minutes or until gelatin has softened. Stir into cream mixture, whisking until dissolved; strain and fold into yogurt. Stir in vanilla.
- Divide mixture among six 1/2-cup ramekins or serving glasses. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 6 hours or until set. Garnish with clementine segments.
- Substitute navel oranges for clementines if desired.
- To segment clementines, slice off top and bottom of the fruit. Stand on one of the cut ends. Slice off outer peel following the natural curve of the fruit, removing as much of the bitter white pith as possible. Working over a bowl to catch juices, cut each segment free from the membrane.