Dutch Baby Pancake with Berries
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Place cast iron or heavy-bottom heatproof skillet in oven to heat.
- In blender, mix together eggs, milk, flour, half of the Organic Stevia and salt; blend until smooth.
- Carefully remove pan from oven; add butter, swirling pan to melt butter and coat bottom of pan. Return to oven until butter is completely melted and foaming. Remove from oven; pour in batter and return to middle rack.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until pancake is set, puffed and golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining Organic Stevia and serve with berries.
- Alternatively, use a hand whisk to mix the batter and pass through a sieve to remove any lumps.
- Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt or whipped cream sweetened with Wholesome Organic Stevia.