Gluten-Free Banana Frozen Yogurt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate yogurt for at least 1 hour.
- Once yogurt is cold, freeze it in your chilled ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Use yogurt to make the sundae.
If you don’t have an ice cream maker, cut bananas in chunks and freeze until solid.
- Once bananas are frozen, place them in a blender with the remaining ingredients and blend until it resembles soft serve ice cream.
- Break chocolate into small pieces and place in a small heatproof bowl.
- Pour hot coconut milk over chocolate and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle over frozen yogurt.
Recipe Source: Shelley Alexander of A Harmony Healing
- Frozen Yogurt:
- 2 cups organic Greek yogurt
- 3 ripe Fair Trade organic bananas, peeled and cut in half
- 6 tbsp Wholesome! Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Chocolate Sauce:
- 1- 3 oz Fair Trade organic dark chocolate bar
- 1 tbsp organic coconut milk, heated until hot but not boiling