Great Pumpkin Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease baking sheets.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, organic cane sugar and organic light brown sugar in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract mix well. Stir in walnuts and raisins.
- Drop cup 1/4 dough onto prepared baking sheet and spread to 3-inch circle or oval. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until cookies are firm and lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Decorate as desired with icing, chocolate morsels, candies, raisins or nuts.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 sticks organic butter, softened
- 1 cup Wholesome! Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 cup Wholesome! Organic Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup pure pumpkin (canned)
- 1 large cage-free organic egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Icing, Chocolate Morsels, Candies, Raisins, or Nuts for making pumpkin faces