Keto Allulose Boston Cream Cheesecake Bites
- For the Crusts: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12-cup Mini Muffin Pan with paper liners.
- Using electric mixer, beat Allulose Granulated Sweetener with butter until blended. Beat in egg until fully incorporated. Stir in almond milk and vanilla; whisk in almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, about one-third full; smooth tops. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden and tops spring back when pressed lightly. Let cool.
- Cheesecake: Using electric beaters, beat cream cheese and Allulose Liquid Sweetener until smooth, light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla. Spoon evenly on top of cake layer.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°F. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until just set. Let cool in pan on rack to room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight or until completely chilled. Remove cakes from paper liners.
- Chocolate Glaze: In heatproof bowl, combine chocolate and salt. Heat cream in small saucepan set over medium heat, stirring occasionally, just until simmering. Pour over chocolate. Let stand for 1 minute; whisk until melted and smooth. Stir in Allulose Liquid Sweetener. Let cool until slightly thickened but still pourable. Drizzle over cakes.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes or until chocolate sets.
Makes: 12 Cheesecake Bites
Nutrition Facts: Per 1 cheesecake bite, Calories 150, Fat 14g, Saturated Fat 7g, Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 180mg, Carbohydrate 3g, Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g, Protein 5g
- For the Crust
- 3 tbsp Wholesome Allulose, Granulated
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cage free, organic egg
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- For the Cheesecake:
- 8 oz brick cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Allulose Liquid Sweetener
- 2 cage free, organic eggs
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- For the Chocolate Glaze:
- 1 1/2 oz unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Wholesome Allulose Liquid Sweetener