Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy; beat in almond flour, 1/4 cup Erythritol, protein powder, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of cookie dough into balls; coat in remaining Erythritol. Place on parchment paper–lined tray; Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes to firm up.
- Fold in chopped pecans or walnuts if desired.
- Roll some of the bites in chopped nuts or cocoa powder if desired
- 4 oz brick-style plain cream cheese
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Organic ZeroSugar Erythritol, divided
- 2 tbsp protein powder
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips (Lily’s)
- Chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)