Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Bites
- Using electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, cashew butter, 1/4 cup Allulose Granulated Sweetener, 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla until smooth. Beat in pumpkin purée and coconut oil.
- Freeze for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm enough to scoop.
- Meanwhile, in shallow bowl, stir together pecans, remaining Allulose Granulated Sweetener and remaining pumpkin pie spice.
- Roll mixture into eight 1-inch balls; dredge in pecan mixture until coated. Drop onto parchment paper–lined tray or into mini muffin cups lined with paper liners.
- Freeze for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm. (Can be refrigerated in airtight container for up to 3 days.)
- Substitute almond butter for cashew butter if desired.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to make a larger batch
Makes 8 Servings
Nutrition Facts: Per 1 pie bite, Calories 180, Fat 17g, Saturated Fat 7g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 120mg, Carbohydrate 6g, Fiber 1g, Sugars 2g, Protein 4g
- 4 oz plain brick-style cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Allulose Granulated Sweetener, divided
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans