Low Carb Speculoos Cookie Butter Cheesecake Bites
- Homemade Speculoos Cookie Butter: Stir together cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, cloves, anise and cayenne; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, stir together almond flour, Allulose Granulated Sweetener, coconut oil, cinnamon blend and salt.
- Using electric mixer, beat in almond butter and almond milk until smooth, adding a bit more almond milk if necessary.
- Cheesecake Batter: Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 12-cup mini muffin pan with paper liners; set aside.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and Allulose Granulated Sweetener until smooth and fluffy. Beat in eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, until well blended. Beat in vanilla.
- Spoon cookie butter into prepared cups; top with cheesecake batter. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or just until set.
- Let cool in pan on rack to room temperature.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Tip: Homemade Speculoos Cookie Butter can also be added to smoothies or shakes if desired.
Makes: 12 servings
Nutrition Facts: Per 1 cheesecake bite, Calories 160, Fat 15g, Saturated Fat 6g, Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 120mg, Carbohydrate 3g, Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g, Protein 5g
- For the Cookie Butter:
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp each ground nutmeg and cardamom
- 1 pinch each ground cloves, anise & cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Allulose Granulated Sweetener
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil, melted
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp almond milk (approx.)
- For the Cheesecake Batter:
- 8 oz plain brick-style cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Granulated Sweetener
- 2 cage free organic eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract