Low Carb Strawberry Daiquiri Protein Shake
- In blender, combine chopped strawberries, yogurt, coconut milk, protein powder, cashews, Allulose Liquid Sweetener, lime zest, lime juice and vanilla.
- Add ice cubes; blend until smooth. Pour into 2 glasses. Garnish with whole strawberries.
- Substitute rum extract for vanilla extract if desired.
- Pour into ice trays & freeze with toothpicks or popsicle sticks for protein pops
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened protein powder
- 1/3 cup ground cashews
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Allulose Liquid Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp grated lime zest
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 whole strawberries, for garnishing
- Lime wedges, for garnishing